Butterfly Masala

GoldenFish

Amaco Builders

November 8, 2018

11 cows die of electrocution in UP's Etah

Agencies

Etah, Oct 8: Eleven cows died of electrocution at a 'gaushala' (cow shelter) here when they came in contact with a live electric wire, police said Thursday. 

The incident took place at the Gopal Gaushala Wednesday night, they said.

Prima facie it appears that the cows came in contact with the live wire as the gaushala was lit up with decorative lights on the occasion of Diwali, police said.

The matter is being probed, they said.

11 cows die of electrocution in UP's Etah

Comments

Add comment


  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.