ಮಿರಾತ್ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ ನಿಂದ ವಿಜೃಂಭಣೆಯ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕೋತ್ಸವ 

Media Release
February 28, 2025

mirath18.jpg

ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 22 ನೇ ಶನಿವಾರ ಸಂಜೆ ದುಬೈ ಡೌನ್ ಟೌನ್ ನ ಪಂಚತಾರಾ ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಪುಲ್ಲ್'ಮನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅಲ್ ಮಿರಾತ್ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ಸ್ 2025 ರ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕೋತ್ಸವವನ್ನು ವಿಜೃಂಭಣೆಯಿಂದ ಆಚರಿಸಿತು.

ಮುಖ್ಯ ಅತಿಥಿಯಾಗಿ ಮಾನ್ಯ ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ಲ ಅಹಮದ್ ಶಿಝಾವಿ (Chairman of Total Building Contracting) ಯವರು ಭಾಗವಹಿಸಿ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮಕ್ಕೆ ಮೆರುಗು ನೀಡಿದರು. ಸಭೆಯನ್ನು ಉದ್ದೇಶಿಸಿ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದ ಅವರು ದುಬೈ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಿರಾತ್ ನ ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಪ್ರಶಂಶನೀಯ, ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯು ಈ ಮಟ್ಟಕ್ಕೆ ಸಾಧನೆಗೈಯಲು ಮಾಲಕರ ಅನುಭವೀಯ ಮಾರ್ಗದರ್ಶನ ಹಾಗೂ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಟೀಂ ವರ್ಕ್ ಮೂಲ ಕಾರಣ ಎಂದರು. ಮುಂದಿನ ವರ್ಷಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ದುಬೈ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಿರಾತ್ ಉತ್ತಮ ಪ್ರಗತಿಯನ್ನು ಸಾಧಿಸಲಿ ಎಂದು ಶುಭ ಹಾರೈಸಿದರು.

ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ ರಹಿಮಾನ್ ರನ್ನು 2024 ರ BEST PERFORMER,  ಅಹಮದ್ ಕಬೀರ್ ರನ್ನು RISING STAR, ಅಶ್ರಫ್ ಅಹಮ್ಮದ್ ರನ್ನು EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR ಹಾಗೂ ಮೊಹಮ್ಮದ್ ರಿಝ್ವಾನ್ ರನ್ನು OUTSTANDING FEEDBACK ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿಗಳನ್ನು ನೀಡಿ ಗೌರವಿಸಲಾಯಿತು.

ಮಿರಾತ್ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ ನ ಚೇರ್ಮನ್ ಶ್ರೀ ಸಾದಿಕ್ ಅಲಿ ಯವರು ಮಾತನಾಡಿ ರಿಯಲ್ ಎಸ್ಟೇಟ್ ನ ಹೂಡಿಕೆಗೆ ದುಬೈ ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆಯಾಗಿದೆ. 2024 ರಲ್ಲಿನ ಆಸ್ತಿ ಖರೀದಿದಾರರಲ್ಲಿ 51% ಭಾರತೀಯರು ಮಾತ್ರವಲ್ಲ ಆ ವರ್ಷ 760 ಬಿಲಿಯನ್ ದಿರಾಮ್ ನ ದಾಖಲೆಯ ಪ್ರಾಪರ್ಟಿ ವಹಿವಾಟು ನಡೆದಿದೆ ಎಂಬ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯನ್ನು ನೀಡಿದರು. ನಮ್ಮ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯು ಉತ್ತಮ ಹಾಗೂ ಗುಣಮಟ್ಟದ ಸೇವೆಗೆ ಗ್ರಾಹಕರ ಪ್ರಶಂಸೆಗೆ ಪಾತ್ರವಾಗಿದೆ.

ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ ಅತಿಥಿಗಳಾಗಿ ಮಾನ್ಯ ಮೊಹಮ್ಮದ್ ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ರಹೀಮ್ ಮೊಹಮ್ಮದ್ ಎ ಅಲಹಮ್ಮದ್, ಮಾನ್ಯ ಯಾಸರ್ ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ಲ ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ ಖಾದರ್ ರವರು ಭಾಗವಹಿಸಿದ್ದರು.

ಅಬ್ದುಲ್ಲಾ ಹಮ್ದಾನ್ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ವರಧಿಯನ್ನು ಮಂಡಿಸಿದರು, ಅತಿಥಿಗಳ ಸ್ವಾಗತ ಹಾಗೂ ಧನ್ಯವಾದವನ್ನು ರಿಧಾನ್ ರಶೀದ್ ನೆರವೇರಿಸಿದರು. ರಿಝ್ವಾನ್ ಕಾರ್ಯಕೃಮ ನಿರೂಪಿಸಿದರು.

mirath1_0.jpg

mirath10.jpg

mirath11.jpg

mirath12.jpg

mirath13.jpg

mirath14.jpg

mirath15.jpg

mirath16.jpg

mirath17.jpg

mirath19.jpg

mirath2_0.jpg

mirath20.jpg

mirath3_0.jpg

mirath4_0.jpg

1mirath5.jpg

1mirath6.jpg

1mirath7.jpg

1mirath8.jpg

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
March 20,2025

gazamassacre.jpg

Gaza’s health ministry says Israel’s renewed savagery has led to the massacre of at least 970 people in 48 hours.

The wave of deadly airstrikes that shattered a fragile ceasefire in Gaza on Tuesday has so far claimed the lives of at least 970 people across the besieged territory, the health ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.

Before the resumption of the offensive, the death toll from the regime’s 15 months of genocidal war recorded by the ministry at midday on March 17 stood at 48,577.

By midday on Wednesday, the figure had risen to 49,547, the ministry said.

The health ministry also registered "one death and five severe injuries among foreign staff working for UN institutions.”

It said Israel attacked a UN headquarters in Deir el-Balah, in the central Gaza Strip, on Wednesday.

The victims had been taken to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital, the health ministry said.

Israel's military denied attacking a UN building in Gaza.

The UN Office for Project Services (UNOPS) confirmed the death of one of its staff by an explosive that was "dropped or fired" on its building in Deir el-Balah.

"An explosive ordnance was dropped or fired at the infrastructure and detonated inside the building,” it said, adding that five others were injured.

UNOPS Executive Director Jorge Moreira da Silva said he was "shocked and devastated" by the death of a staff member.

“This was not an accident.”  he said, adding that "attacks against humanitarian premises are a breach of international law."

Bulgaria's foreign ministry said later in the day that one of its citizens working for the United Nations was killed in Gaza, without specifying where in the territory.

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel threatened on Tuesday that the massacre of women and children in Gaza was “only the beginning.” He stands accused of committing war crimes and ethnic cleansing in Gaza.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
News Network
March 20,2025

actors.jpg

Hyderabad: A police case has been registered in Telangana against 25 celebrities, including prominent actors Rana Daggubati, Prakash Raj, Vijay Devarakonda, and Manchu Lakshmi, for allegedly endorsing illegal betting apps. The FIR was lodged following a complaint by businessman Phanindra Sarma.

The list of accused celebrities and influencers also includes Praneetha, Nidhi Agarwal, Ananya Nagalla, Siri Hanumanthu, Sreemukhi, Varshini Sounderajan, Vasanthi Krishnan, Shoba Shetty, Amrutha Chowdary, Nayani Pavani, Neha Pathan, Pandu, Padhmavathi, Imran Khan, Vishnu Priya, Harsha Sai, Sunny Yadav, Shyamala, Tasty Teja, and Bandaru Sheshayani Supritha.

According to the FIR, these individuals promoted betting platforms through social media advertisements, encouraging users to invest money in illegal online gambling. "These platforms deal with transactions worth thousands of lakhs of rupees, pushing several families—especially from middle-class and lower-middle-class backgrounds—into financial distress," states the complaint.

The complainant alleged that many people have lost their savings due to these apps. He claimed that he himself almost deposited money on one such platform but refrained after being warned by his family. The FIR further accuses the celebrities of accepting substantial remuneration to endorse these apps, thereby influencing the public—particularly those facing financial hardship—to invest and eventually fall into addiction, leading to severe financial consequences.

The case has been registered under various sections of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita, the Information Technology Act, and applicable state laws concerning cheating and online fraud.

Reacting to the FIR, actor Prakash Raj clarified that he had endorsed such a platform back in 2015 but opted out within a year. He stated that he is currently gathering more details about the case.

This development comes amid heightened scrutiny of Telugu cinema celebrities. Notably, it follows the controversial arrest of Allu Arjun in December after a tragic incident at the premiere of Pushpa 2: The Rule in Hyderabad, where a woman lost her life due to a chaotic crowd surge. Police had claimed the actor’s presence at the event was unplanned and that no security measures were in place to control the large turnout.

The arrest of Allu Arjun had ignited a heated debate, drawing criticism from political opponents of the ruling Congress and key figures in the film industry. In response to the controversy, Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy met with a delegation of filmmakers and actors, reassuring them of the state’s support for the film industry while asserting that law and order would remain a priority.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.
Agencies
March 28,2025

Udupi: Deputy Commissioner K. Vidya Kumari has directed officials to expedite land acquisition for designated industrial zones in the district to facilitate new industries. She issued these instructions during a meeting at Rajatadri on Wednesday.

Lands have been identified across various taluks for industrial development. The DC emphasized that KIADB must acquire these lands and ensure essential infrastructure—electricity, roads, and drainage—to attract industries and generate employment.

A total of 77 acres of private land has been acquired and compensated, including 31.2 acres in Kerebettu village, Hebri taluk, and 45.7 acres in Shivapura village. However, approval for 36.5 acres of government land is still pending. She instructed the forest department to assess whether this land falls under an eco-sensitive zone.

For the Belapu Industrial Area, the DC urged officials to accelerate minor land acquisitions for road expansion and commence construction at the earliest. She also mandated rainwater harvesting systems for all units in the Miyaru Industrial Area to tackle water scarcity.

Currently, 22 export-based units operate in the district. The DC encouraged further promotion of exports and an increase in their number.

The meeting was attended by Joint Director of Industries Nagraj V. Naik, KIADB Development Officer Srinivasa Murthy, Small-Scale Industries Association District President Harish Kunder, Deputy Director of the District Industrial Center Seetharam Shetty, District Skill Development Officer Arun B., and others.

Comments

Add new comment

  • Coastaldigest.com reserves the right to delete or block any comments.
  • Coastaldigset.com is not responsible for its readers’ comments.
  • Comments that are abusive, incendiary or irrelevant are strictly prohibited.
  • Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name to avoid reject.